Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. Ephesians 1:3-4 NIV
- blesses us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing.
- planned on us being in Christ before the Creation of the world.
- wanted us to be holy and blameless according to God’s standards.
- made a way for us to meet God’s standards.
- am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing. Isn’t it incredibly amazing that I exist in the heavenly realms? I am in two realms: the one we are very aware of and the the one that is unseen but ultimately so much more powerful and influential than what can be seen. And not only that, I don’t just exist in the heavenly realms; but every spiritual blessing that is there has been given to me!
- have everything I need. God planned for my provision before the world was even created. Isn’t that amazing? 2020, 2021, or whatever year it might be, God has given me everything imaginable. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness… you name it, God has given it to me beyond how I can even imagine it existing.
- am holy and blameless. When God looks at me, he sees holiness and innocence. Isn’t that amazing?
- am a recipient of God’s grace. I am so grateful that Jesus Christ made a way for me to live forever.