God overflows with joy and love
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. John 15:9-10 NIV
- is filled with love.
- has commands that reflect his love. All of God’s commands reflect his perfect love. That is why we keep his commands when we love. Perfect love only requests others to love.
- is filled with joy.
- shares his love and joy with us!
Therefore I am…
- loved completely. I am more thoroughly loved by the most powerful Force in the entire universe than any terrific human lovers could love each other. I am well-loved.
- a doer of God’s commands.
- filled with an inexpressible and overflowing joy!